Connecting your financial systems provides investors with an accurate view of your business and can speed up the time to funding.
By connecting business systems, such as Braintree, you make it faster and easier for investors to make a decision about financing your company. To learn more about the benefits connecting your business systems to Hum Capital's Intelligent Capital Market (ICM), visit this article.
Connecting your Braintree account in ICM is quick and easy. You only need to:
- Log into your Hum ICM account
- Click on Data Sharing on the top menu
- Click on Connectors on the right-hand menu
- Select ‘Add linked account’ under the ‘Payment processor’ tab
- From the list of options on the right, choose Braintree
- Login to your Braintree account in ICM by entering your Merchant ID, Public Key, and Private Key
Note: If you have trouble finding your Merchant ID, Public Key, or Private Key, please follow the instructions outlined here:
Your connection from Braintree to your ICM account should now be complete. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org